Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

As we say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in 2011 I am reminded of the fact that time really does fly by.  It seems like only yesterday we were making plans to ring in 2010 and an entire year has flashed by me at lightning speed.  I am very thankful for a healthy year and I am thankful that this past year we got to see Meagan twice and that Craig is still in school ('cause we all know how he feels about school!), I am thankful for great family and friends, time spent laughing and enjoying every moment with loved ones.  All-in-all it has been a great year and as we move into another year I have much to look forward to.
I wish each and every one of you much love, success and happiness in 2011.

Til next time, Enjoy!

No comments: