Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bring It On

"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there".......

OK Santa..... bring it on.... we are ready for Christmas.... At least I think we are ready!  I had several Christmas craft projects that I wanted to get done and I am officially finished.
My house is partially decorated as I MUST wait for Meagan to get home to put up the tree.  The lights are hung on the house, the Christmas knick-knacks are displayed everywhere and my christmas village is underway!
Here are just a few of the creations from my craft room..... There are more but I can't post them as they are gifts.
 

 
'Til next time.... Enjoy!



1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't tell if the reindeers are cookie or chocolates but you would definitely win the cookie exchange presentation with those cups packages!!! Too cute Val! You will have to show me how to make those one year! Miss you.