Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am very excited that my friend Betty Anne has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. I feel very lucky to have met Betty Anne over at Let's Scrap. If you get a minute, hop on over and check out her blog.
After receiving the award I am supposed to...
Thank the person I received the award from and give a link back to her blog.
Share 8 things about myself.
Pass the award on to 8 other individuals that I love.
Leave them a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

Here are 8 things about me.
1. I love to create!
2. I am married to a very supportive man who encourages my creativity.
3. I have two amazing kids; Meagan 26 and Craig 21.
4. I have two part-time jobs; Office Manager for a private Oil & Gas Co. and working at my LSS.
5. I have been sewing for 40 years, quilting for 15 years and scrapbooking for 10 years.
6.. I recently became a design team member at Let's Scrap.
7. I have the most amazing friends and family.
8.. I love living in Canada.

Now, for my nominations for the award. Please be sure to check out their blogs and see some of the amazing scrapbooking/sewing projects they have done.

1. Lynn
2. Ann
3. Lori
4. Susan
5. Shelly
6. Lyn
7. Michelle
8. Nancy

Last week's challenge over at Let's Scrap was to create a layout or card using 3 different flowers and this is what I came up with.... don't ya just love Tim Holtz dies!!!



Til next time... Enjoy!

No comments: