Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quite a Spectacle

I Love this week's sketch at Let's Scrap and, again, I only did the left side! Clean lines with the simple retro look. An easy sketch to work with this week.
Love these photos... is she not the cutest? I had a lot of fun with this layout and it really was very fast and simple to create.
I cut out a pair of glasses from a magazine and then used some diamond glaze for added dimension.
I created this border strip from matching patterned paper and, after soaking in it water, I crumpled it and added a few matching buttons.
and.... the banner was just created by fussy cutting from the "Kitch" line of The Girls' Paperie...... I'm really loving banners lately and have used different ones on most of my recent layouts.
Hop on over to Let's Scrap and take a look at what the other design team members have created using this week's sketch.


1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

I love your layout Valery. The border looks amazing, at first look you would think it was fabric with buttons. I love the title with the glasses and the photo's are jut too cute.