Friday, June 22, 2012

Hawaii Mini Album

It's been two weeks since my last post.....No excuses.... just been busy creating!
Just wanted to share a few pics of my Hawaii Mini Album that I created for my brother after our trip to Hawaii in February of this year.
 I added a luggage hang-tag and a souvenir keychain to the album's coil.
 Inside this cute little suitcase (made using the Tim Holtz die) is the airline boarding pass.
 Open up the tied ribbon and each mini album holds 6 photos.





This album seemed to take a while to create but I wanted it to be special for my brother's first trip to Hawaii so I took my time finding the right papers and embellies.  These are just a few of my favourite pages, the whole album consists of 11 double sided pages.


1 comment:

Ann at Prairie Primrose said...

That is so much fun! You are a wonderful sister..he'll enjoy all those memories everytime he looks at it!