Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments

I found these metal cookie cutters in my local Superstore for $1 each and this is what I have created with them... cute Christmas ornaments.
I traced each one around some old music note paper, then cut them out.
Used my Cropodile to make a hole in the top to thread the ribbon through and also on the bottom of each ornament so I could hang a bobble.
Glued the front of each music page and sprinkled Tim Holtz Distress Stickles Dry Glitter on top.
I decorated each piece of paper before gluing them onto the cookie cutters.  
Makes it easier to design each one.
Here are the finished products.... just love them and they are so darn easy to make.



7 comments:

Kerri said...

Valery, these are so amazing! You should teach a class (hint, hint)!!!! Now I have to run out to Superstore . . . . LOL

Gea said...

what a great idea!!
hugs Gea

Sue and sew said...

I LOVE your ornaments. Beautiful!!!

Kate Vickers said...

Very cute! I love all the details. Thanks for sharing at Paper Issues!

Crazy Jess said...

These are sooo cute! You should sell these on Etsy or something. :) I think these are really the cutest home made ornaments I've ever seen.

Eoonfirst said...

Beautiful and fashion!!!!!cookie cutters!!!!!!!!!!

Angi in hana said...

i love these! u are so talented, tx for sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana