Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Choose to be Happy!

If you are searching for the Scrap That! Mini Album class please scroll down or click on the link to the right under Blog Archive.
I have always known that I have the best friends and family in the world! I have friends that I don't speak to often but when we get together it's like we've never been apart! We pick up right where we left off and the friendship is just as close as it was when it was formed years ago.
I spent this past week in New York with 5 best friends - "Six in the City" and had a blast! Non-stop laughter, which does a body good.
I believe that everyone has a choice when they get out of bed in the morning and my choice is always "to be happy". My kids will tell you that the only thing that I asked of them on a daily basis was "do and say something nice every day". They would come home from school and I would ask what they did or said today that made someone happy. I'm sure they were sick of me asking, but I think I instilled in them that they could make someone's day just by doing something nice or saying something nice to someone! I feel better if I make someone else happy and sometimes that little act of kindness is the only positive thing that person will receive that day.
So today... I dare you... choose to be happy!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great post! Looks like you all had a fabulous time!!!