Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Guys

This past weekend was Thanksgiving and, like most of you, I am thankful for a lot of things in my life. This weekend I was thankful that I got to spend a day with “my boys”. It’s not that often that they want me to join them on their “man” games but I had the perfect day! We played a round of golf, had dinner at the golf course and then came home to watch the hockey game. I took some photos and decided that I needed to create a layout of “My Guys”.

I used the Creative Scrappers Sketch #125 for this layout. They are celebrating their 125th sketch – congrats to them! What a talented group of designers! I get so inspired every time I visit their blog.  Til next time.... Enjoy!



2 comments:

Ann at Prairie Primrose said...

That's a great layout Valery! It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Susan said...

Love the layout of your guys and I love what you did with the gears! Great job :)