Saturday, October 30, 2010

Winnie the Pooh & Friends


When I think of how close I am to all of my friends, I think of this quote that always holds special meaning in my heart:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember.  You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you".
Winnie the Pooh

One of my most favorite things to do is get together with friends.  Whether it's been a while and we are catching up over dinner or a concert or whether it's once or twice a week croppin and creating at The Scrap Yard or dancing with my dancin' girls..... I love every minute I spend with my friends..... and I have the most amazing groups of friends.  I have many different hobbies and interests and I have groups of friends with the same hobbies and interests.

Last week was our last "Lynn Thune" class at the happiest place on earth - The Scrap Yard creating our 6x12 family album and, as I was creating my last layout, a feeling of sadness came over me..... wondering what will I do with my Thursday afternoons - our same group has been meeting for a year!  Fortunately Lynn has decided to do another 20 week session for a 9x9 album and I'M IN

I feel so thankful for all the great things that scrapbooking has brought to my life but making new friends has to be the best thing of all.

This is one of the last layouts that we created for our "family" album.... my scrappin' group of friends!
'Til next time..... Enjoy!

No comments: