Saturday, September 17, 2011

He asked... and she said YES

I've been busy this week working on a few projects and getting ready to head to Las Vegas to attend Teresa Collins Inspiration Unlimited but just had to do a quick post to share my exciting news...
I am over-the-moon excited to announce that Meagan and Jake are engaged to be married. I have been awake most nights... my head spinning with ideas for their wedding.
Here is "the proposal" photo.... taken in Cornwall, England on September 4, 2011... love how happy they both look!
And I just had to share this card that I made for the two of them.

1 comment:

Sheila A. said...

How exciting for everyone! Congratulation to the happy couple.
I wish them all that is good. I'll be looking forward to more posts on the upcoming wedding. Love the signs, great idea.