Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.

Sorry I have been MIA since my daughter's wedding....
Lots of family to visit with, a few days away with the girls and many orders to get caught up on but I wanted to share with you the present that I left in Meagan & Jake's bedroom for when they arrived home after the wedding.
I made them each matching pillows and blankets to throw on their bed.
The blankets are a new product that I will be carrying through Sun 7 Designs for a limited time only.  They are micro plush throws measuring 50" x 60" and you can have anything you want embroidered on them.  Current fabric colours in stock are "Latte", "Chocolate" and "Apple Green".  If you are interested, please send an email to  sun7designs@shaw.ca.
Many of you have expressed interest in an adult blanket, so this is what I have come up with.  It's just as soft and cuddly as the baby minkee blankets and softies that I make at Sun 7 Designs.  Perfect to wrap around yourself while watching your favourite TV program.  Personalized with whatever you like!

1 comment:

Kerri T. said...

Valery, you are an amazing Mother! What a wonderful surprize for your daughter and SIL. These are beautiful gifts - love the font style.