Tuesday, May 28, 2013

~SMILE~ With Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine


The Summer issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine hit the stores this week and I was excited to open my mail box today and receive my copy.  Check out page 130.....
The challenge was to use photo strips and I had the perfect photo strip taken recently at the bridal fair with my daughter and her bridesmaid as well as my BFF (who just happens to be the bridesmaid's mother).  We had such a blast that day!

A few close-ups show a cute little camera made from the Cricut cartridge
(Thanks Maureen!)

 And strip of "real" kodak film strip with Tim Holtz film strip layered on top.
Pick up a copy of Canadian Scrapbooker today and take a peek at all the other layouts!  Some fantastic talent out there.  I loved making this layout and it is a great addition to Meagan's wedding scrapbook album.

No comments: