Friday, November 22, 2013

I Would Love Your Vote!


Sun 7 Designs has been nominated for the Mompreneur Award of Excellence 2014 and I would love your support. Why not win with me! Simply enter your vote and your name will be entered into a draw to win a personalized medium size baby blanket. I would love your support and I thank you in advance for voting!
http://www.themompreneur.com/award/#!/entry/4293180

Please leave a comment below or on my Facebook post each time you vote so that I can make sure your name is entered into the draw.

You can vote once per day and each vote counts as one entry into the giveaway for your very own custom designed personalized baby blanket.  You choose the blanket colours, any design and add the option of personalization to create something special for your little one or as the perfect baby shower gift.

I am currently taking Christmas orders until December 10th.  Orders placed after this date may be ready for Christmas, but there is no guarantee.
Sign up for my newsletter to receive monthly specials and promotions.
Follow me on Facebook to see the latest designs and monthly specials.


No comments: